Thursday, September 13, 2007

9/11 Sims Park

NEW PORT RICHEY, Fla. -

John, these are the photos of your scouts that we may use in the paper next Wednesday. I need to get these five photos to my editor Friday, so I'd greatly appreciate it if you could help me out.

Anyway, if you could go through these five images and give me the names of the dominant boys and where they live in the Bay area that would be so helpful. Those that are completely blurred out in the foreground/background or who's faces aren't completely visible do not need to be named.

To do this, if you could either shoot me an email at t-giglio@northwestern.edu or write the names of the guys/adults as a comment on this post-- whichever is easier. To find where to do this, scroll down and you'll see a blue "0 COMMENTS" link at the bottom of this post.

And so we're both on the same page, when necessary, if you could give me their names from LEFT TO RIGHT that will definitely help prevent confusion.

Thanks, John. If I need clarifications, I'll call you sometime Friday.

Best,
Tommy Giglio

Photo 1













Photo 2 (need just the boy in the center)













Photo 3 (need just the boy in the center)













Photo 4 (need just the boy in the center)













Photo 5 (the boy on the left)

No comments: